Tuesday 30 July 2013

Critter Credits and Energy Glitch

Have you ever wanted a zoo that looked at least this good?


Now you can get it!

Hi Facebookers!

I'm sure you are all big fans of Zoo World 2 as I am, but no doubt you will have noticed that you can't go far in this awesome game unless you have critter credits and energy.
 After getting frustrated that I couldn't buy all the awesome animals I wanted and things that I could show off to my friends about I decided I would take matters into my own hands, so after looking over the web properties for a couple of hours I found what I was looking for, an exploit - a glitch!


The glitch basically repeats a specific goal completion notification over and over again so you can repeatedly gain it's reward - which is critter credits and energy!
I've been testing it out, and depending on how fast you can click, it takes about 1 minute for 100 credits/300 energy - not bad at all! 


After you have downloaded the guide and have it all working, be sure to like the YouTube video and let me know that it worked!
Similarly, any problems and let me know in YouTube comments.

Thanks again and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS A SCAM!!! VIRUSES ARE ON HERE. PLEASE DONT DOWNLOAD!!! MY VIRUS BLOCKER TOOK CARE OF ALL THE THREATS, BUT AVOID THIS!!

    ReplyDelete